Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Marisol question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is the difference between Marisol and AGOT #23? Everytime I see Marisol she looks like #23 to me. thanks carol

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Marisol's hair might be lighter.

    But, more importantly, Marisol is Hispanic, and, as such, has a different face mold, darker skin, and brown eyes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just found her on the Curt site. Man do I feel brain dead again. This must be a sign I'm getting old [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] she doesn't even have freckles and going blind [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't feel bad- they are somewhat similar. I like both of those dolls but ended up buying Marisol b/c I love that face mold.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •